Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I love...

my friends, and now, snow.

I've been crazily freaking out about my silly test results that WILL be fine. I don't know what I'd do though without my friends & family. Just had to give a shout out to the following people who have been soooo amazing in the past couple days:

[i'll salute them with their cute pics!]


....in no particular order......


cancer sisters hailey, mel, & amelia
cancer sisters mel, erin, hailey, & michelle
cancer sisters [i love them!] hailey, mel, sam, & michelle
my dogs ;)
ralph!
jon & amber
sisters [meg & bess]

my chris
bobbi & steve [future in-laws]
julie
liz
mom & dad
meagan & ryan

love you all, and i'm sure i'm forgetting a million people......but in the past week, you guys have been the best :)

lastly, this snow. let's stop complaining people, snow is great! I used to hate it until I realized it saved my life, so I am loving this snow storm- so please, keep on snowing ;)

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment